Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nursery ideas taking shape

I know the reason Tom & I decided to have another baby...so I could design yet another nursery of course! Okay, not really...but it is a FUN part about having a baby.  And I have to admit, as much as I wanted to have a boy for Tom's sake...girls are just more fun (to decorate for).  I'm going nuts on Pinterest gathering ideas to which will eventually net an idea & theme for the new girl's nursery.  If you want to "follow" the boards I'm putting together, this is me on Pinterest.  There's a bit of jumbled thought in the "New Baby" room board, but I'll clean it up as I delete out ideas.  I just want the room to be uniquely hers &  not resemble Shannon's room (which of course I get to redeco in the new house!).

I'm going with the same general theme in Shannon's room as I did in the last house (polka dots), but I've changed up the color palate a bit - dropping much of the brown (its now just an accent color) & going with more of an off-white & pink color palate.  In its infancy state (prior to closing) & I think it looks great.  I just ordered drapes from Resoration Hardware Baby & Child for Shannon's room, & they'll arrive just about the time we close.

No comments:

Post a Comment