So my MOPS group had a large garage sale this weekend. I picked up just a few items (3 in total), one of which was this step stool. It was a little worse for the wear, probably from the rain...its in part MDF & the bottom was a bit wet & swollen. But for $1, I saw project written all over it.
 |
| Garage Sale find: $1 |
In the girls' bathroom, I have the Pottery Barn floral theme going with bath rugs, the shower curtain, towels, etc. I had painted canvases 2 years ago to go with the theme, & took this step stool on as my next project. Here's the canvases I painted & the shower curtain:
 |
| Canvas I had painted |
 |
| the other canvases I painted to match... |
 |
| The Pottery Barn shower curtain |
And finally, the step stool in its final state...which included a good sanding, some hand painted flowers, and a good coat of lacquer paint.
 |
| new step stool |
You did a great job! Of course, now I'm curious to see what everything looks like pulled together in bathroom but that can be for another post.
ReplyDelete