So...I still haven't finished the nursery. Maybe Murphy's Law will play in my favor for once & make 2.0 show up before I'm formally done in there!
 |
| pillow that we had made for the chair |
We have done a few things in the nursery since the last post. My stenciled wall still remains a blank slate, any suggestions of anything to put on it (or nothing?). Let me know...I'm stumped. Anyway, so the wonderful Ms. Susane P., whom I never would have met if Carlo's grandmother hadn't been at all of Shannon's little play dates & given me her name, made a crib skirt & pillow for the glider that will eventually match the roman shades (Lord, if those ever get here...). Susane did such a fabulous job on them.
 |
| crib skirt we had made |
 |
| Tom's Grandmother's slipcovered chair |
She also recovered Tom's grandmother's chair (the 2nd one...you'll recall we had one done in Shannon's room too). Susane said she thought it looked like a wedding dress...well, either way it just goes with the room so nicely.
The other newly added item was a darling little gem I picked up at my new favorite little nicknacks store that Anna D. innocently introduced me to,
Lucky You at Gilman Village.
So my incomplete nursery is partly on this wall here:
 |
| Incomplete wall, waiting for frames/photos |
I have frames already picked out (thanks to Etsy). I'm just waiting on them to show up in the mail! I plan to put a few of our maternity pictures (done by Aura May Photography). She's an Alpha Gam, so it was nice to use a fellow sorority sister. She did a fabulous job incidentally!
 |
| Etsy purchased frames for the blank wall |
I also have this blank, well...void of anything nailed to it, wall. This is my stenciled wall, the one I'm stumped on...do I leave it blank? Put something up there? What do I do??? HELP! I don't hate it blank...but I still feel like it needs something.
 |
| What do I do with this wall??? |
Love how it is coming along!! What if you put a mirror over the changing table?
ReplyDelete-Sarah (from toddler time/open play :) )
I like Sarah's idea!
ReplyDeleteOh, nice! I love the frames! I can't wait to see how it continues to come together!
ReplyDelete