I'm a Western medicine kind of gal. I don't subscribe to alternative types of medicine like chiropractor's & acupuncturists. However, with the introduction of some pretty fun sacral pain (I feel like my sacrum is rotating posteriorly) & my desire to have a VBAC (especially after seeing my good friend Natalie just 2 days after giving birth looking as peppy as ever), I'm willing to try whatever...
So my doula suggested an acupuncturist specializing in pre & postnatal treatments. I think I'm going to give her a try...I mean, why not at least try? What's the worst that could happen, my wallet is a bit lighter?
So how did you like it? Would you recommend it? How often do they say you need to go before you see results?
ReplyDeleteIt was interesting...though I don't really feel like I have anything to "show" for the appointment. I don't know that theire's really any way to qualify if the treatments work or not...unless I just say it worked because I was able to have a VBAC, or it failed because I ended up with a second cesarian.
Delete